Dr. Gail M. Bradley, DC, BS, AAS:
Desert Motions Chiropractic, DMC, specializes in care and rehabilitation of the whole body. Our goal is to help you return to a pain free, active lifestyle.
Dr. Gail Bradley is a graduate of Texas Chiropractic College. She has earned a B.S. in Nutrition from New Mexico State University. Upon completion of the program at TCC, Dr. Bradley became a rated Activator Methods practitioner, earned certifications in Laser Therapeutics and completed the 300 hour internship in Chiropractic neurology. Dr. Bradley is a 23 year Army veteran and possesses the following Licenses/Certifications
- NM State Chiropractic License
- Advanced Activator Methods Practioner
- Gau-sha Muscle Therapy Certification
A low force instrument technique and it is an alternative to manual manipulation of the spine or extremity joints. This technique is effective on a wide range of ages from pediatrics to geriatric. The aim of the adjustment is to produce enough force to move the vertebrae but not enough to cause injury. It is a softer Chiropractic Adjustment.
Myofascial release stretches the contracted tissue that cover and goes between the muscles and reduces many common complaints such as Back pain, headaches, pelvic pain, Whiplash, carpal tunnel, painful scares, Neck Pain, migraines, chronic pain, Sciatica, jaw pain and more.
Reduces scar tissue caused by years of trauma to muscles and joints. It increases the bodies range of motion and removes restrictions and pain from chronic injuries.
Sources of Pain
- Hip Pain: The hips are considered the foundation of your spine. The hip joints affect the nerves exiting the spine.
- Shoulder Pain: Many shoulder problems originate in the nerves that branch from the spinal cord and exit through the neck. These nerves can cause radiating pain accompanied by weakness, numbness or tingling in the wrists or hands.
- Jaw Alignment: Stress, teeth grinding and spinal problems can cause pain and discomfort of the jaw. Chiropractic can restore proper control of involved muscles and ligaments, reducing pain, stiffness, and clicking associated with jaw pain.